With the goal of building a course we can offer golfers to play for free, we need all the help we can get from the community. Do you have old lawn equipment collecting dust in the garage? A skill or connection that can advance the project or get more eyes on BCN? Maybe you just want to help but don’t know how? This page is dedicated to bringing transparency to exactly what we need help with.
Top 5 Needs for Goods and Services
Top 5 Goods:
- Zoysia Grass Sod
- Hudson Star Classic Cut Greens Mower
- Walk behind Spreader
- Bagging Lawn Mower
- Garden Hoses and Sprinklers
Top 5 Professional Services/Skills:
- Turf Management consulting
- Artwork in any form
- Photography/Videography and Editing
There are a few ways you can donate to the Some Guy’s Backyard team. Here is how:
- Donate money to the GoFundMe linked above.
- Sponsor a product from the list above or donate your used items. You can send it right to BCN!
- Buy Some Guy’s Backyard or Brough Creek National merchandise. All proceeds will go directly to the build.
- If you have a skill or knowledge we need, send us a note in the box below and we will link up to figure out how you can help.